What cookies are and what they are for
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile devicesuch as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored and then transmitted back to that site on a subsequent visit to thesame site.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies::
– analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collectinformation, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site itself. They are like technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– Profiling and marketing cookies,used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information about the behavior of users during the navigation, and about interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
How to consent to profiling cookies
On the first visit to the site, the user can accept all cookies by performing one of the following actions:
– closing the banner by clicking on the X in the banner itself;
– by clicking on “ACCEPT” in the banner itself.
– on the first visit to the site, if he does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner,accesses the extended information, the user can deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the sections below the description of each cookie of this policy (called “Opt-Out“); Opt
– or through browsersettings. You can:
- manage cookie preferences directly within your browser,preventing them from being installed;
- delete already installed cookies from your browser, including the cookie in which the consent, possibly lent by the user, was saved to the installation of cookies by the site.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages: :
Technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
Technical cookies are used to allow the site to function and/or to provide the user with a service or function that the user has specifically requested. They therefore guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site, allowing, also, to save the preferences expressed by the user and to optimize, in this way, its navigation. The site uses technical cookies both before and third party. The technical cookies used by the site can be divided into the following subcategories:
– “user input” cookies: session cookies used to keep track of the data provided by the user by filling out the appropriate online forms (for example the forms present during the purchase process for entering the shipping or billing address) or, as happens in the case of the shopping cart, to remember the items that the user has selected and inserted into the cart, clicking on the appropriate button;
– “cookie consent””: cookie documenting the manifestation of the user’s consent to the installation of profiling cookies through the completion of one of the actions described in the banner/short information; recognizes the user on the second access to the site, so as not to request consent to the installation of cookiesagain; it has a duration of 12 months.
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks),used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies, as it is entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through those cookies. Information about the use of these cookies and the purpose of these cookies, as well as how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties to the following pages.
Please note that, generally, the tracking of users does not involve identification of the users, unless the user is already enrolled in the service and is also already “logged”, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the service (e.g. Facebook).
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics
Used to analyze user usage of the site, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, see how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked, and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Collected data: browseridentifier, date and time of interaction with the site, origin page, IP address.
Data processing location: European Union – being active in theanonymisation of the service.
The data collected does not allow for personal identification of users, and is not cross-referenced with other information related to the same person. They are treated in aggregate and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). Under the agreement (DPA) google Inc. is prohibited. (responsible for the processing) the intersection of such data with those obtained from other services.
– Adobe Analytics
Plugin Social Network
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When the user visits a page of our website web that contains a plugin,his browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the pluginis loaded, which server can track his visit to the site and, if appropriate, associate it with his social network account, in particular, if the user is logged in at the time of the visit or if he has recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins.. account
If you do not want the social network to register the data related to the visit on this website, you need to log out of your social account and possibly delete the cookies cookie that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site are installed plugins with advanced privacy protection features of users, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the user’s browser when the page opens but only after the click on the plugin.
The collection and use of the information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacypolicies, to which please refer:
Under European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), you may, in accordance with the current law, exercise the following rights:
– to oppose all or part of it, for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data relating to it for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, modalities and purposes of the treatment;
– request updating, rectifying, integrating, deleting, processing anonymously, blocking data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer needed to pursue the purposes for which it was collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive at the sole cost of the possible support, its data provided to the holder, in structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to complain to the Control Authority;;
– and, more generally, exercise all the rights that are granted to it by the existing provisions of the law.
Requests should be made to the Controller:
At the castle O’chiaiese Srl, in person of the legal representative pro tempore Teresa Mazzucchi, based in Naples (NA), square Marinari 20/21 Naples 80134 ; E-mail: email@example.com.